- Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days. How many months have 28 days?
- If a doctor gives you 3 pills and tells you to take one pill every half hour, how long would it be before all the pills had been taken?
- I went to bed at eight 8 'clock in the evening and wound up my clock and set the alarm to sound at nine 9 'clock in the morning. How many hours sleep would I get before being awoken by the alarm?
- Divide 30 by half and add ten. What do you get?
- A farmer had 17 sheep. All but 9 died. How many live sheep were left?
- If you had only one match and entered a COLD and DARK room, where there was an oil heater, an oil lamp and a candle, which would you light first?
- A man builds a house with four sides of rectangular construction, each side having a southern exposure. A big bear comes along. What color is the bear?
- Take 2 apples from 3 apples. What do you have?
- How many animals of each species did Moses take with him in the Ark?
- If you drove a bus with 43 people on board from Chicago and stopped at Pittsburgh to pick up 7 more people and drop off 5 passengers and at Cleveland to drop off 8 passengers and pick up 4 more and eventually arrive at Philadelphia 20 hours later, What's the name of the driver?
>melihat SATU kepada banyak, melihat banyak kepada SATU<